Kids Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Plantation FL< Back to Archive
Team Crave Mad Dogs Getting Ready To Compete!!!!
Team CRAVE Kids Program is a great way for your child to learn valuable life skills while learning self defense. It is also a perfect way of getting in shape, making friends, and having fun. As both a martial art and contact sport this is a great opportunity for your child to learn how to be a champion not just on the mats but a champion in life. The program stays away from the "win/lose contest philosophy" and focuses on instilling a hard work ethic, a positive attitude, and a passion for the Jiu Jitsu life style. Classes include techniques, physical drills, games, and live training.
Jiu Jitsu teaching the kids that hard work pays off.
Benefits that your child will receive by training at Team CRAVE
- They will study the most effective Martial Art form in the world.
- Training is geared toward character development and personal growth.
- Builds confidence, discipline, and respect.
- Jiu Jitsu develops social skills and gives them an opportunity to make quality friends.
- A nurturing and positive environment where your child can feel safe and secure.
- A great way for any child to get in extraordinary shape while having a blast.
Our kids learn about the Jiu Jitsu lifestyle which teaches you how to relax and enjoy life. Nature, Love, Peace and to live a Full life.
We also go through hard physical conditioning from running, plyometrics, body weight exercises and team building drills.
We make sure to incorporate lots of Discipline and Respect all while making sure the kids are having fun. Each class ends with a fun game and a small talk about the Word of the Day.
Kids Competition Team
Posted on 10/14/2013